Happy Last Week of Classes!
Check out our new parent page for scheduling and theater information during tech week! Cinderella is this weekend May 13th @ 7pm, 14th @ 4pm, and 15th @ 2pm so be sure to reserve your tickets. We are so excited to share everyone's hard work this semester with you.
Sign up for summer classes here!
New Mask Update!
Starting Monday, 3/21, LAFA has decided to move to a mask optional policy. Please see the Mask Mandate below for more information.
Zoom classes will still be available, if you are feeling sick, please stay home and consider this option.
For students wishing to audition for regional summer dance programs
click here for more information!
Healthy Studio Guidelines
1. Masks will continue to be required in all common areas during our school/in-class operational hours. These hours are Monday - Thursday 2:45 pm - 8:30 pm and Saturday 9:45 am - 4:00 pm. This includes entering and exiting the building.
2. For the children ages 3-4, all of our teachers and student assistants will continue to wear a mask with them, however, it will be optional for these students to wear a mask in their classroom. And they will have children in the same classroom that have already turned 5. They will continue to be required to wear a mask in the common area.
3. Mask lanyards are encouraged so that when students need to access the common areas the masks are easily accessible.
4. I will be requiring a simple "YES" or "NO" (as to whether or not your child can go maskless) email or text from the parents before your child's next class. YES - the student can go maskless or NO - the student may not go maskless
email - firstname.lastname@example.org
text - 502-994-5202
5. Voice students will continue to sing behind the "singing curtain".
6. We will continue to be mindful of social distancing, wiping down the high touch areas and having hand sanitizer on hand.
7. We will continue to follow our already in-place guidelines for exposures and/or if your student becomes ill with Covid-19.
8. Remember if your student is not feeling well stay home and Zoom!